Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, COLLIN!!


Things have been very busy lately, with a 2 week vacation. I thought it was suppose to be a VACATION!! Now, I REALLY need one! Had a great time in Vicksburg, Ms., touring the old historic city. And, on to Los Angeles/Hollywood. That was an interesting one! Was in the audience of the Dr. Phil Show, which airs Monday, Dec. 14. We were seated just behind Robin, on the very back row. On to more important things: Yesterday, my oldest GRANDson celebrated his 15th birthday. I see a tempo. driver's license in his future!! What a great kid Collin has been, and our family is blessed that he is one of ours! Happy Belated Birthday, Collin(and many more)!! I love you! P.S....................I did it again......I mailed the card before scanning it. I think I just need to chill'. But, here is a little of what was on the card. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment