WHAT DOGS COULD TEACH US
1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a ride.
3. When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
4. Let others know when they have invaded your territory.
5. Take naps, and stretch before rising.
6. Run, romp, and play daily.
7. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
8. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
9. On hot days, drink lots of water, and lay under a shady tree.
10. When you are happy, dance and wag your entire body.
11. No matter how often you are scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout....run right back and make friends.
12. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
13. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
14. Be loyal.
15. Never pretend to be something you are not.
16. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
17. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
18. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face, to be pure ecstasy.